FAMILY VISIT VISA
The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorization through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once the application is approved, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consular Section. The sponsor must provide the applicant with copy of visa slip.
- Visa application form (Typed out or block letter written).
- Two recent (4x6 cm) photographs with plain white background. (must write name on back)
- A valid passport for at least six months from the application date including the place of birth and two blank side by side pages (Original Only). If family accompanying on the same passport, pictures and names of all members must be added on the passport by the proper legal authorities. (Canadian nationals must have separate passports even for children).
- Proof of relationship to the sponsor (a marriage certificate for the spouse, and a birth certificate or a child indicating name of parents). (Copy Only)
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a copy of valid residency permit (permanent resident card). (Copy of front and back of the PR card)
- Copy of POLIO immunization record for children under the age of 15.
- Copy of Residency Permit of the sponsor (IQAMA) in Saudi Arabia.
- A notarized letter of permission from the absent parent is required If one parent is traveling alone with minor children.
- You must present proof to show you have enough money to maintain yourself in Saudi Arabia (Copy of bank statement for the past six months)
- A copy of airline reservation must be submitted along with the application.
- Visa validity is 3 months from date of issue.
- Emabssy Fees (payment separate for each applicant): (a) For single entry a money order in the amount of C.D. $88.00 payable to The Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
- Agency processing fee $125.00CAD (cash or money order)
APPLICATION / CHECK LIST